OPTOMAP – PROTECT YOUR VISION
Layton Visual Center is providing the most advanced technology to our patients. We recommend the optomap ultra-wide digital retinal imaging as part of your comprehensive eye exam.
Dr. Jensen and Dr. David want ALL Patients to have healthy eyes. The best way to check eye health is through an annual digital image of the retina called Optomap.
Optomap can detect retinal problems such as:
- Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, retinal holes, tears or detachments
Optomap can detect conditions like:
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, even types of cancer
- This imaging becomes part of your permanent record, enabling us to track changes from year to year.
The doctor is able to see much more of the eye with optomap vs. dilation.
The best news in doing the optomap is:
- Most patients will not need to be dilated today
- It’s only $29 (insurance may cover). Family discount is $60 for everyone.